01/01/2013

KABOOM!


                                                         (Best way to start a new year?)

Hey guys, I’m just here to wish everyone a happy new year and best wishes for 2013! Right now everyone is probably enjoying the fireworks, drinking like there is no tomorrow, having some good time with friends and family wherever they are. To wrap things up, 2012 was a decent year for me though there were some tough calls I managed to achieve some of my resolutions and I hope you have enjoyed, learned from 2012 as well. As for now, let’s welcome the year of the Black Snake! The main element this year is water according to Chinese Feng Shui I don’t know how that might affect Yugioh but I’m hoping to see Konami giving us some sick archetype revolving serpents. LOL! Before I end today’s post, I would like to thank everyone who has supported Digital Mortal and brought it this far. Hopefully you guys will continue supporting the blog and I will do my best to bring more interesting (informative) updates from the world of the best trading card game. Again, happy new year cheers to you guys out there and best wishes for 2013! Stay tuned and thank you for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. last year they did give us dragons..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't guarantee anything. Wishful thinking.

      Delete
  2. Year of the Black Snake.

    Venoms?

    ReplyDelete