12/11/2013

Grapha Sends His Regards


I was talking to Grapha lately and for most parts of our conversation he seems to be wondering why his three thousand worth of power is not good enough to win him important battles anymore. The conversation went on and Grapha continued to question the abilities of his very powerful empire. As Dark World God, he has blessed his worshipers with the abilities to boost their offensive powers under the condition of building him a humongous gate, gave them the privilege to make deals that will ensure his worshipers’ success, dragged whoever deemed as threat to his version of Hell, occasionally sending wrathful thunder upon those who oppose him, he has also blessed his worshipers with the ability to read minds, and much more. I watched on helplessly as Grapha slowly crush every single Lolita tour guides he hired in hopes of seducing more innocent people to visit Dark World.

Grapha is not shy to innovation and change. When he saw foreign powers ascending, the Dragon God quickly formed alliances with other Gods like Hieratic Dragon God Ennead, Ethereal Dragon Dragluon and Shinra no Morigami Arusei in order to firmly position himself as one of the most fearful empire in land of game kings. Yes, everything is but a game to the notorious Grapha. He has even invented malicious play toys and experimented with science to create a diabolic titan. Grapha could even manipulate divine holy knights like Felgrand into doing his bidding. But his victory remains elusive. He continued to ponder and dragged the conversation even longer while I continuously sipped my cup of coffee to avoid saying the wrong things. Indeed, the Supreme Dragon God of Dark World is a sensitive one. 

As we brainstormed more and more, Grapha decided the main reason why he has been losing important battles against his enemies was entirely due to the amount of resources they owned. I quote Grapha, “Damn those eternally-incarnating lizards! Them and their endless elemental resources, buying airplanes and futuristic ugly alien spaceships! I should have offered Master of Blades what he wanted instead of replying with chicken feed. My arrogance has become my downfall. And that Ophion, I should have never owed him a favour. How I wish to smash his face in with my mighty God hands! Damn him for being a noble of Ouroboros! All of this is madness! Have the people forgotten how peaceful it was when I ruled these very lands?! I shall no longer delay my victory.” And so the mighty God rose from his oversize platinum chair and commanded his minions that a legion of creatures with suicidal tendencies should be given birth and raised. I quote the great Dragon God himself (again), “For we are powerful beyond our imagination, our future must understand and accept death as a beginning not the end. Rise, for an army shall be raise and lands shall be conquered! The world will remember for we have won. THIS IS DARK WORLD!” 

Cheers and chants filled the ceremonial hall as legions and legions of even weirder looking creatures took flight screaming mindlessly giving me headaches. It was a gruesome sight and even more, it was mind breaking. Again the great lord spoken, “I will no longer kneel to my arrogance. Humans have taught me well. I shall strike fast, merciless, and I shall attack my enemies’ greatest assets, their resources. Go forth Avengers, may your deaths become the pride and glory of Dark World!” Thus a new age was born and a historical legacy dawn upon Dark World. The whole visit ended with Grapha laughing hysterically while sending me back to Earth in his gaudy tour bus. It was an inspirational visit. One that must be recorded.

So, yeah, too long didn’t read. Check out XYZ Avengers here. I am also looking forward to test out Overlay Booster. Thank you for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. (He has even invented malicious play toys and experimented with science to create a diabolic titan) What is this refrencing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gimmick Puppet Giant Killer and Fran-Ken.

    ReplyDelete