12/11/2013

Mother Kanami


After my safe return from Dark World, Grapha has once again decided I should never forget his existence even when I am away from the Land of Game Kings. However, I was fortunate enough to avoid meeting him face to face this time instead the Supreme Lord had one of his many minions to deliver a letter to me informing of his overnight success. Grapha now has Dragoascension and Gaou as his new allies. Once again, Grapha prevails! At the end of his letter, the Dragon God of Dark World mentioned the possible arrival of new conquerors. I quote the mighty Dark World Lord, “The Creator of Gods, Mother Kanami is truly a fair and wise one. Mother Kanami has decided to challenge the great me with new forces as the divine one saw how terrifying I am now. Even the divine one approves of my prowess! However, it confuses me why she has decided to bless puny humans with more power instead of creating another monstrosity. Regardless, this is Dark World!” The self-proclaimed Conqueror of Gods is currently busy appointing more Ravens to improve his Synchro abilities. 

On a side note, I was riding together with some exiled creatures from the Land of Game Kings on my way home to Earth and one of them, a three-eyed monster, continuously curse its fate and swore it will return to haunt the lands. I suppose a new urban legend will surface soon enough. Now with all the storytelling done, Gravekeepers looks to be the new up and coming Meta powerful enough to dethrone Dragon Rulers with the help of new cards like Gravekeeper’s Apostle and Shrine of Necrovalley. I guess that means more Master Key Beetle abuse since the archetype will be getting its one-sided version of Vanity’s Emptiness. I am starting to feel Royal Tribute Syndrome running up my spine once again. Did Konami design Riding Together as a pre-emptive strike? Whatever it is, Riding Together is a giant fuck you directed towards Mermails. I am thankful enough for the card text to include “except by drawing them.” Imagine how game breaking it would be. Let’s be fair now, Maxx C lets you draw so I should get to draw as well with Riding Together. It would be fun come on! ALL HAIL MOTHER KANAMI!

Make sure to check out Promise of an Adversary as well (one of those underdog techs.) To conclude, Legacy of the Valiant is forming up to be a very, very good set since the release of Tachyon. Get them fast! Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHA Tombkeeper andrew is back !

    ReplyDelete