16/10/2012

Easy Way Out


I am on Facebook and the amount of duelists asking me about Asia Plus 2012 is slightly too many for me to reply to. Well, to be honest, I’m just lazy to keep on copy pasting so this is a short post directed to Malaysian duelists nationwide. Somehow ever since I started this blog my Facebook has somewhat become a concierge. No joke. All and all, this is all the information you need and the answers to everyone that has been asking.

 
We have approximately a month to prepare and I suggest you finalize everything in two weeks time. As usual, register early and train well. If you need cards on the tournament day don’t be shy to give me some business. LOL! This is the first major tournament that promos are legal. Let’s see how it turns out to be. With all said and done, I hope this is good enough and do spread the word. It would be nice if the turn out surpasses previous years. Once again, thank you for dropping by and see you on the tourney day!

2 comments:

  1. I notice 10 ends with st... hmmm, and I always thought tenth was the right word, guess we should all use tenst then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They PSed this poster from Singapore's one if i am not mistaken. Typo inconsistency tells everything.

      Delete