04/10/2012

Rough Month


September hasn’t been kind to me and I must apologize for the lack of posts. Just after a week when I decided to quit smoking I was infected with Dengue fever. I’ll tell you this, surviving the fever together with your body fighting withdrawal symptoms from nicotine is definitely not a fun thing to try out. So, to those who don’t smoke keep it up because seriously having your body re-adjusts to nicotine-free condition sucks much. To those who do smoke, best of luck in quitting! Withdrawal symptoms are fierce but it’s worth the fight. As of now, I’m free from nicotine for a month and that means more money for Yugioh stuff! Moving on, i haven't had time to reply anything in Facebook due to recovery stages. I ask those who trying to contact me to be patient as i will reply as soon as i can.

Aside from that, Baha has once again made wacky loops with Infernities. This time with the help of Dewloren. I must say, fantastic job. Though it isn’t something practical but it shows how much potential Infernities hold. I doubt people will start playing the deck here in this side of Asia even with the availability of promos but it is still fun to have insane self-touch combos out there. Good job to Baha again! I hope he creates more crazy stuff like that. Well, I’m here to apologize to my readers for the lack of content during the previous month and Digital Mortal will be back with more updates this month. I’m feeling much better now so there will be time for Yugioh related activities. Stay tune readers! Once again, sorry for the lack of content! Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

  1. thank god u getting well bro, if not i have to eeplace u for someone else to play asia plus..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll see me soon enough in locals and we'll get some real training going on. Thanks for being concern! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Take it easy man. Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job in quitting smoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro! After nearly six years of relying on nicotine, i finally had the courage to take the first step to stop my addiction.

      Delete
  4. My heartiest congratulation on your success in quitting smoking. Also glad that you are recovering from your illness. Hope to hear more from you soon, bro. We got some catching up to do. Take care! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Hard battle ahead but i'm pretty confident in staying "clean". LOL! Yes, we do have a lot of catching up to do. It was good play-testing earlier.

      Delete
    2. It was defitely enjoyable to play-test with you again after such a long time. I'm exicted to meet up with u again next week for more play testing. All the best in modding your deck to suit the current meta :)

      Delete
  5. I'm actually taking Sirocco seriously. LOL! Yeah, good games. Need to freshen up my skills before Asia Plus comes around.

    ReplyDelete