20/09/2012

Friendly Fire



It’s another day with another post. Cosmo Blazer is due for release on November and with nothing to do I decided to check out what’s installed for us. Even though not every card has been announce yet. Guess what? I found a new potential toy for Hieratics in it! This is going to be the shortest article I’ve done thus far. So, the new toy is called ZW-Lion Arms. Here's the link to the card effect: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/ZW_-_Lion_Arms


                                                        
The effect of this card is non-relevant to Hieratics unless someone plays a build that uses Number 39: Utopia. I don’t know who has that much Extra Deck space though. What really attracts me is its beastly 3000 ATK and how it can be made easily in Hieratics. A generic Rank 5. You only require two Level 5 monsters for this monster and if it’s even important Lion Arms’ is a LIGHT element dude. I guess if 3000 is not enough to troll you can add in Honest for more fun. Well, the only possible drawback is Lion Arms cannot attack directly under normal circumstances. But that’s nothing to be worried about. So, the next time your opponent invites you for an OTK with a clear board and you’re afraid of Gorz feel free to drop ZW-Lion Arms to chase his fiend around. Okay, you can Volcasaurus that bloody Gorz as well. I suppose this card is not a bad replacement for Sacred Pleiades, for the meantime. Damn you Konami reprint M7 and Pleiades for fuck’s sake! On a second thought, I hope they don’t do so.

There you have it the shortest post thus far. Just wanted to drop by and introduce this dude. I might try out a troll deck which OTKs with Utopia and utilizes Kaito’s Photon cards. If I have nothing better to do. LOL! Beware of my magnificent Number 39: Hope!  And, yes, before I forget Kaito’s deck sucks! To Baha, I ended up doing a Kaito-deck-sucks-post as you suggested. A short one but it counts. Time to make a janky deck and add in Zexal Weapons for maximum trolls. Thank you for spending time here!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think this card is worth a space in your extra deck.

    If you're facing an open field, Tiras is a better choice because he gets rid of Gorz anyway.

    If you opponent has something big, Volcasaurus into Gaia Dragon is a better play than this 3k beatstick.

    Btw can you connect your blog to mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Hieratics don't have enough Extra Deck space. But i'll be testing it out just to troll and see what it can do. Sure, i'll add yours into my blog roll.

      Delete
  2. The only good things to come out of Kaito's pack are Thrasher, Crusher, and Paradios. If only OCG had the Noble Knights. *sigh*

    ANyway, lion arms is cool for those decks that can fit in at least one rank 5. Although the other Rank5s far outclass Lion Arms. Not to mention Adreus is coming out next month.

    BTW, will you also add me in your blog roll? hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry for the late reply. Been down with sickness these past weeks.

      Yeah, Paradios is pretty good and i would like to have Noble Knights soon but that's that for the moment. Adreus is a good include for Hieratics. No problem with the add. Will add you in my blog roll now.

      Delete