16/07/2012

Dlya Tebya


The start of a new week and I am feeling the blues. I have been doing a lot of analysis and research on decks that could possibly be hit when September 2012 banned list comes out but I have not gotten the chance to compile everything into an article due to work. Apart from the banned list, Abyss Rising has exceeded my expectations and is one of the best sets of 2012. The amount of generic support cards and a birth of another potential Meta deck both in the new booster set is very much exciting. Most of the cards in there will be useful in the current state of the game. Possibly in the future as well. So, if you have second thoughts on the set I will tell you right here, right now it is something not to be missed. Good investment is good!
Lately, I have been exploring the world of YGO blogs even more and found a few new blogs that are in some senses pretty good. I would like to share them with my readers. It’s a community and, yeah, everyone needs support. Kick-start! The following are the lists of new blogs I found interesting.

NO NAMES

Originated from Germany, Berlin. No Names is a 3-man-blog if I am not mistaken as the name of the blog stands for the name of their Yugioh team. It’s a good place to get information on how the game is progressing in the European side of TCG and, of course, the local scene of Germany. The blog has frequent posts and updates on what is going on in the YGO community. Every blog comes with deck-lists and tournaments report, No Names is not short on that as well. Also, the blog-writers provide readers with a lot of opinions on how certain things should be. Personal and professional ones. Do check them out!

YU-GI-OH! FUN THEORY

This one is a relatively new blog as well. Started around the same time as Digital Mortal and originates from Singapore. The blog-writer, Alato, shares with readers his analysis regarding new and old cards in the game which I found quite interesting. A lot of rarity-related posts and booster set predictions post as well. Definitely got some interesting things going on there! Last but not least, Alato is a SNSD fan so if you are one yourself, support a brother alright! LOL! Again, take some time to check his blog out. I am pretty sure it will grow to become one of those uncommon blogs that attracts people in a different way. Not a bad thing.

TEAM ASIONG PROJECT

TAP originates from the Philippines and was started by Irwin Arogo, champion of the recent WCQ in Philippines. At the moment, the blog lacks posts but I am expecting a lot of good things from Irwin’s side. He has been around in the game of YGO for quite around and has experience as tournament organizer and as a player. Pretty sure more interesting posts will come out from there and hopefully Irwin will update more frequently. For the meantime, check out his success in WCQ Philippines. Make sure you have a look!

Alright, today’s post is basically shout-outs to fellow new bloggers. If you have not, I hope you take time and check out their blogs. I will link them to my blog-roll to make it convenient for readers of my blog to find them. Hopefully, I will be able to find time to write more informative articles regarding the game as it is and what to expect. If there is anything you would like me to cover, feel free to comment below or locate me through Facebook. And that’s all for today! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thumbs-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No links? I can't find No Names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its in my blog roll. Check it out there.

      Delete