02/04/2012

Digitalism


Hello and welcome to Digital Mortal! I am K’yde, an OCG player currently in Malaysia. I do not have much to talk about myself and what I have achieved as of this moment.  I started playing Yugioh when it was first released and played competitively during 2001 but Yugioh was slow back then unlike now also I do not recall this card game having any major tournaments during the old days. Unfortunately, I retired from Yugioh during 2004 if I remember correctly. It was after Cybernetic Revolution was released that I finally felt bored with the game due to the fact It lacked interesting game mechanics. Fusion, Tribute and effects were the only big thing going on at that time eventually it becomes boring.

Upon re-encountering the game in late 2010, I decided to try it out once more. You do not need to guess it was because of the new mechanics and varieties that became available after a long time. Though at this point I was barely playing competitively, not even locals. Since then I progressed further and understood the game better while piloting both anti-meta and meta decks at the same time. It took awhile for me to get use to Synchros almost right after I got a grip on how to capitalize in the current game-play Exceeds were introduced. One can argue my experience only consists of a year or two in the open era of Yugioh but I beg to differ when it comes to capabilities and abilities.

By blogging, I want to be able to learn and teach at the same time. Many would debate over the point where OCG’s current format, in Malaysia, is a 2-deck format but I like to disagree on that. Thus the purpose of this blog. Hopefully, my contents can provide you with necessary information and knowledge to improve yourselves as better duelists. Again, I hope to learn from my readers as well. That’s if I get any readers. LOL! Anyhow, this is all for now. Thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment