23/04/2012

Digitalist Profile, 1


There is nothing much to talk about lately regarding Yugioh and I realized after almost a month of blogging I have yet done a deck profile. So, this post will slide that way. Currently, I’m running Hieroglyphs (Hieratics) and I do feel that it is the best deck, to me, at the moment. Hieroglyphs assures you Game 1 if you know what you are doing and it allows you to adept to various situations in terms of tactics.  I play an Atumus Turbo build, don’t really like the Ninja variants. It sides easily and its flexible in many ways but I can’t find myself playing it. Here goes:



ATUMUS TURBO

Card Car D x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Hieroglyph Dragon-Aset Dragon x3
Hieroglyph Dragon-Shiyu Dragon x3
Hieroglyph Dragon-Tfeni Dragon x3
Hieroglyph Dragon-Nephthe Dragon x2
Koa'ki Meiru Drago x1
Watt Dragon x1
Emerald Dragon x1
(Monsters-20)

Hieroglyph Seal of Gathering x3
Pot of Duality x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Forbidden Lance x2
Autonomous Action Unit x1
Book of Moon x1
Heavy Storm x1
Monster Reborn x1
(Spells-15)

Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Torrential Tribute x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Raigeki Break x1
(Traps-6)

EXTRA DECK:
Thunderclap Knight-Gaia Dragoon x2
Hieroglyph Dragon King-Atumus x2
Photon Streak Bouncer x1
Inzektor Exa-Beetle x1
No.32: Focus Force x1
No.61: Volcasaurus x1
No.12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja x1
Wind-up Arsenal Zenmaioh x1
C.No 39: Hope Ray x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Ancient Sacred Wyvern x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary x1
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x1

The Extra Deck is a subject to change. Haven’t had much time to work on my deck lately and I am waiting for better Exceeds to be release. I don’t run Gustaph Max because its unofficial and I only focus on the official Asia format. Don’t want to have a hard time adapting with my deck in official tournaments. Machu Mach and Tiras will be included soon enough. Tech-wise, I main 1 Drago to mess with people and it’s a huge beater I can summon just in case I draw bull plus people will never expect this card in Game 1. Autonomous Action Unit gives me the advantage to rip people’s resources off and with so many Veilers around you can guess what its good for in a few ways. Forbidden Lance, I hate back-rows. A lot of times this deck breaks down because of back-rows, Forbidden Lance gives you that added flexibility in terms of defense and offense. Regarding Compulsory Evacuation Device, its a good substitute for Solemn Warning and Bottomless Trap Hole. Chain-ability and versatility. Overall, its a better card in my opinion for this format. I only run 1 piece of Raigeki Break due to the fact that i don't want to be in a position where i am forced to minus with it. However, good card its good.This is all I have for today. Feel free to drop a comment if you have any questions. Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. Just a question; is three copies of Card Car D really needed? I have been playing Hieratics online and I find myself only wanting to use two copies since they clump or I don't get them at all. So far, my two solutions is just to use two or use PWWB to discard extra copies.

    Also, have you had any problems with REDMD without Gustaph? I guess you can reduce his level down to whatever vanilla you have, but I don't like him to much in Hieratics. Even when I use him, I only use two. So even without Gustaph and being not that fun to draw, is he still good?

    Sorry if I'm asking retarded questions haha, I'm not super familiar with Hieratics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Car D, 3 copies is so you draw them earlier. That's about it really. It sucks to draw 2 or draw into Card Car D when you use one but its better compared to not drawing into them. PWWB is a legit solution and nice combo, however, due to personal preference i don't run them now. You can still opt to bluff by setting Cars if when God hates you and gives you shitty draws. In general.

    I've never found REDMD dead to be honest. I do agree that its bad news when you draw 2 or more when you don't need them. Having said that, REDMD is a good way to combo out when your Atumus gets hit by Veilers. Banish Atumus, activate effect and continue your shenanigans. Plus REDMD provides you with alternative options to OTK and he is a huge beater. With 3 Aset and Tfeni, REDMD is practically free. It works well with Lance as well. Gustaph Max is a bonus really. Not really needed when you play Hieros like Plants. This deck has so many ways to OTK.

    Its cool. No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you add a mind-control. it is imba when you steal ur opponent's rank 5/6 monster and go Gaia on their Face. Trolololo.

    Add us: http://wdf-academy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sided it. I prefer to go with speed in Game 1. Yes, stealing is good. That card should be banned along with Reborn. lol

      Delete