15/06/2012

Guns Smoking Upon Declaration

With so much to do lately, I haven’t had time to write about YGO and stuff. Despite all the work, I have been play-testing and finalizing my deck in preparation for WCQ. The day is approaching soon and for those who have not finish preparation I suggest you spend the last two days to fully get yourselves ready for the event. So far, my deck has been performing well and to my liking. Nothing much to change and all that’s left is to get ready for the day itself. I’m damn thirsty and out for blood! Time to score a major win.To those who are participating, remember to get a good night rest before attempting to contend in perhaps Malaysia’s biggest major tournament. Don’t do things last minute and remember to play wisely. I think that’s all for today. 

My prediction for the Meta in this tournament remains the same. The four decks you will meet in the coming WCQ will be Inzektors, Hieroglyphs, Machina variants and most likely Chaos Dragons. Majority will stay with Inzektors. Although the new Structure Deck will be released on 16th and is legal for tournament use, I don’t think it’ll make much on an impact due to time constraint. Still, be sure you know how that deck functions just in case you encounter them. This is a short post to remind others to be ready. Also, best of luck to everyone who is attending the tournament of 17th of June. Remember to play smart, fight hard or go home a loser. I’ll see you guys there. Hopefully I’ll be able to find time after the tournament to provide more insights on the game. Sorry for the lack of updates lately and thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wish you good luck. Wish you topdeck Monster Reborn when you need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this. Thanks for the wishes! But i'll quote you this time, life sucks. lol

      Delete