29/06/2012

You Name It!


Originally, I intended on writing a post directed to how you can make use of an upcoming generic Rank 4 Exceed Monster. Yes, if you still haven’t notice the insanity of Gagaga Gunman in one of the best old time decks Infernities you better brush up your knowledge on that. May you be an Infernities lover, neutral to them, or hate them Gunman will be a very useful card to have in your storage of arsenals. To be honest, Gunman is the only card that has kept me interested in YGO this week. Everything else is, you know, same ‘ol same ‘ol. How much would Infernities impact the future formats? I don’t see how they can take over having lost their best weapon, Trishula, and possibly losing Brionac as well in the coming banned lists. But Gagaga Gunman will certainly see a lot of play and perhaps a deck of its own might emerge. Whatever it is do get a copy of that cool looking cowboy. Or better still get copies of it.

End of introduction. Initially, like I have mentioned above, I wanted to write a post on how to combo with Gagaga Gunman but I came across a couple of bloggers that have written about it and has done a good job. I see no point on repeating this. Instead, this post will be an advertising post for them. First blogger being the legendary grandmaster Baha. Check out his old Infernities Ouroboros video to see how the combo works. Just replace Verz Ouroboros with Gagaga Gunman and there you have it. If you find Infernities annoying, I would advise you to get an extra table so you don’t need to flip the one your laptop or desktop is on. Anyhow, go and check it out! I don’t need to introduce Dueling Days do I? LOL!!!

The second blogger that has written about Gagaga Gunman would be Leodip. If you prefer articles over videos so that you can remember the steps or jot them down, go ahead and visit his blog. Leodip has written a couple of alternative routes you can take while performing the combo. All and all, do check out his blog as well. You can find it in my blog roll, it’s called Blog YGO. And that’s all for today. I hope you find the loop interesting and credits to both Baha and Leodip for doing a good job on ‘em articles. Thank you for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for naming me in there, just now I realized how much the name of the blog sounds dumb, but really had no idea of how to call it, lol, that was the obvious one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cool mate. I give credit where it deserves to be. Just name it Leodip or something man. LOL!

      Delete
    2. I'll do something like that, lol

      Delete
    3. By the way, that Overdrive Monarch deck you're working on looks interesting.

      Delete
    4. Thanks, but...Nothing really, it's kind of fun, competitive enough to be played on dueling network, but suffers too much veilers. In think it should be good for Locals and DN, nothing else really. If I came up with that just the meta before Inzektors and Co, it would been good, since if you comboed in a good way you could have done Beast+Barkion+Stardust, that in a previous meta would be kind of game, only few things should have been able to beat that.

      Delete
    5. Beast, Barkion and Stardust is basically GG man. Don't even need to continue the game. In previous formats that is. lol

      Delete