31/03/2013

Qualities For Sale


Hey readers, whaddup? This is K'yde! I am here to announce that I will be taking a break from blogging for a bit to focus on my personal commitments in life and to concentrate on improving my dueling skills once again. I will not be quitting but probably will be posting up lesser articles to make time for studies and practice. You will see me posting this and that up once in awhile but I will not be as active as I am for the meantime. Asia Championship Qualifiers was a disaster for me. Fuck the topped deck Blaster but I do not have time to blame Konami for designing and releasing broken nuts or luck for spinning things around instead I rather concentrate on reassessing my qualities as a competitive player and subsequently find ways to keep on improving until I reach the founder of Saminism’s level (yes, I am talking about Sam LOL!) 

The Meta is pretty whacked right now and money really does speak the loudest but there will always be those who emerge by unconventional means. Not sure how things are going to be in a few months time after the release of Judgment of The Light and Extra Pack 2013 but I am looking forward to it. ACQ is in the past now so the next big stage to concentrate on will be World Championship Qualifiers in a few months time (Vegas baby!) Before WCQ season starts, I want to make the most out of the current off season to breakthrough my limits. If you ask the late Bruce Lee, he would probably tell you there are no limits only plateaus we need to overcome, climb, whatever floats your boat. I do not have a clear image of what’s to come in the near future but I have friends that will whip me through this dire phase (desperation setting in even more.) Easier said, I am tired of the shell or category I am caged in now. My Facebook will probably remain active so you guys can find me there. Note that I will reply to you but maybe not instantaneously unless you catch me at the right time. All and all, Digital Mortal will be going on a hiatus and I appreciate all the support you have given to this blog so I will not abandon it. As for now, thank you all and catch you when I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment